So, my sister keeps giving me LOTS of crap because I haven't kept up on my blog. I guess I just haven't figured out exactly what I want to write about, so I am pretending that it doesn't exist. But, since MEG keeps getting on me, I've decided that I will start off by doing a TAG that she sent along to me. So - I've been TAGGED . . .
7 Random and Weird Facts that you Never Knew About ME!!!
1. I don't like eating fruits and vegetables. If it was up to me - I would probably completely remove these two food groups from my life. As it is - I eat them because I'm trying to at least pretend that I am healthy!!
2. I am a very NERVOUS hostess. I hate being in charge of a party - whether it be friends over for dinner, girls night out, book club, even birthday parties - I worry so much about whether everything is just right - is everyone having fun - will anyone show up, etc.... that I can never settle down into the party.
3. I have to eat pasta every day - and I mean EVERY day.
4. I am addicted to the TV show 90210. I saw every episode of the original TV show at least 4 times each and now I am watching the new one . . . sad but true!!
5. Chick flicks are fine - but I love a good war movie. The more intense, crazy, bloody (I know, so weird), the more I love the movie.
6. I love broadway musicals - I love plays. I love listening to the music, I just love it all!
7. The most listened to music on my ipod is my 80's mix - I still love my old 80's music!!!
And there you have it . . . . 7 things you probably didn't ever want to know about me. I will try to be more faithful about blogging . . . . for you Meg!