Monday, December 1, 2008

We are SEEING the LIGHTS!!!

We spent Thanksgiving week up in Utah and what a time we had. There is nothing better than being around family 24/7. The kids love to spend time with their cousins and I could spend days on end just hanging with my sisters, chatting about life. The day after Thanksgiving, we decided to go up and visit Temple Square and see the lights. We haven't done this in years and thought it would be a great idea. I have to admit, it was somewhat humorous trying to outfit each of my children (southern california children) with enough 'stuff' to keep them warm while spending a few hours outside on a cold Utah night. We were a modge podge group at best - but it was a great time. All my family came along - we saw hundreds of thousands of beautiful lights. We were able to listen to the Christmas story while looking at the Nativity they have set up. A great way to start the holiday season.

Ethan was cold, cranky and wouldn't get out of the stroller.


Raegan has such attitude and just wanted to run around by herself the whole time. She is definitely 2 going on 16!


Kylie all bundled up with her cousins.


Lauren thinking I've got so many layers on I can't put my arms down!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: