Monday, August 18, 2008


ok - so another LOVE I discovered was the English Bakeries. Oh my - it was pretty funny - any place we went, when a bakery was discovered - almost everyone from our tour (all 90 + people) would descend upon the bakery and pretty much buy them out. I probably gained 10 lbs. just from eating their Iced Fingers - but oh were they good.


The Lake District in England - one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. This is the place that I want to take Matt back to and spend a week just enjoying ourselves. Maybe once the kids are older . . . .


The Scottish Highlands - and the Lochs (this is Loch Lomond). Another one of those places that are so beautiful - you can barely take it in and realize that pictures will never do it justice - but we try anway. We just drove throughout the Highlands and listened to amazing stories of the people who lived here.


This is a castle ruin along of the coast of Ireland. It was so beautiful perched on the cliffs overlooking the ocean. So - what else can I say except that this was a trip of a lifetime - one of the greatest experiences I have ever had. I am grateful a million times over to a great and understanding husband who survived for 2 1/2 weeks without me - I think I will owe him for many years to come.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: